Come join us for an amazing table side private chef dinner in the garden! We will supply it all and you bring the friends.
November 11th 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Indulge in an exclusive culinary experience amidst the picturesque charm of our flower farm at the Table Side Chef Dinner. Hosted in the new Dahlia Den, surrounded by raised bed gardens, the evening promises an idyllic al fresco dining experience.
We'll begin the night with a glass of bubbly, a signature charcuterie board, and chatting with our new friends. From there, we'll settle in and watch as chef Colleen Conrad creates a delicious four course meal to remember. She uses locally sourced ingredients, and Frederick County farm raised meats. We will dine together at our 10 person banquet table complete with candles and a fire in the chiminea.
While we move through the tasting experience, each course will be served with a glass of a perfectly paired wine. Our private server, Jason, will introduce each course and provide anything you might need during the evening. There will be a selection of water and soft drinks available as well. This is truly a farm-to-table experience in a magical space, sure to provide lasting memories.
After dinner, we'll invite you unwind by the chiminea with a glass of wine or a warm cocktail. This time of year offers a breathtaking view of the stars, making it an ideal way to end a perfect evening.
This is a very intimate event, and we're only opening it to 10 guests, so book your spot early. If you wish top book the entire group please select 10 tickets at check out and we will work with you to create a customized menu for your group.
Each tickets includes:
- A glass of bubbly when you arrive and three wine tasting glasses during dinner. (non-alcoholic options are available upon request) Caffeinated coffee is served with dessert.
- Ice water for the table (Sparkling water and soda is also available)
- Charcuterie board for the table including cheeses, fruits, nuts, meats and more. Our boards are a signature piece here on the farm and are a work of art on their own.
- Four course meal prepared by a private chef with table side entree preparation. Dinner is complete with amuse bouche, cold and hot appetizer, entrée course, homemade table bread, intermezzo, and desert with coffee.
- Private waiter for the duration of the event to provide anything you might need during your night.
- The Dahlia Den with a lit fire, candles, music and lighting to make it a magical night to remember.
- No Gratuity is necessary. Here at Glenn Leigh Farms we believe in providing our team with generous living wages where no extra compensation is necessary from our guests.
- Additional wine, beer, and our signature mixed drink may be purchased at the event.
This is a digital ticket. The ticket will be emailed to you once the purchase has been made.
This is a ticked public event you will be sharing a table with other people. If you wish to have the event to be private you may purchase all 10 available tickets.
No outside food or drink.
No pets are permitted at this event.
No smoking of any sort permitted during this event.
Please specify food allergies or special considerations in the note section at checkout or email us at email@example.com with your order number after checkout.
This is a 21+ event, unless you purchase all 10 tickets making it a private event and then children 16 and up are invited.