Custom - Overglaze Decal Sheet
CUSTOM DECAL SHEET MADE WITH YOUR DESIGN. (please read this in its entirety before purchasing)
This listing is for one sheet and includes a $15 set up fee for a basic set up (anything that takes longer than 20 min will be charged at a rate of $50/hr.) Each additional sheet after the first one is $25 with a 10% price break at 10 sheets. You will receive an invoice for any additional sheets after you approve your design.
Please email the following after you check out to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your image(s) with your order number and same in the subject line. These images need to be in a AI or vector form. If you don't have that please email me what you have and i'll see what can be done.
2. A description of how you want the images to be laid out and dimensions that you want each image / logo to be.
3. If you need multiple sheets please let me know.
4. Let me know if you will be reordering at a later date so I can save your file and you will not need to pay the set up fee again.
I will send you a screen shot proof for you to sign off on and then production will begin. Please keep in mind colors will be close but not exact. Water slide overglaze decals are for use on glaze fired pottery. Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping. These large sheets come with a designable area of 10.5" long x 7.5" wide. Our full color overglaze decals are food safe and lead free. They should be applied after your ceramic piece has been glaze fired and work best over a white or light-colored glaze as they are semitransparent. The designs can be cut out and used individually.
Full application instructions can be viewed here: https://elantransfers.com/pages/instructions
They fired according to the firing schedule below.
- 350 F / HR until 788 F hold for 0 min
- 400 F / HR until 1616 F hold for 15 min
- Shut off kiln and let cool
These decals are designed and made exclusively by Elan Decals.
Please Note - Our decals have a flux coating that makes them glossy, food safe, and very durable so there will be a slight raised line on your finished fired piece where you cut around the image. Additionally, fired colors will vary slightly and are not exact. Many things can affect the variation, your monitor, the color of your glaze, type of clay, and the kiln firing temperature please test decals first to see results.